Sunday, September 18, 2016

Old News...New news!

WEEELLL, I'm BACK!! It's about time, right? How can I share ANY news with friends, when I haven't posted in THIS long??  

First, my "Old news"...I thought I'd post some pics of my most recent ponies (all original designs)...and I hope each of you enjoy taking a peek!! Please let me know if you have any questions!!

Now, my "New news"!! Well, I can't really announce it yet, BUT I will be sharing within the next few months!! Now, for those that enjoy guessing things like this...the following, is a few things that my news, IS NOT!!

#1. Am I having a baby? NO...at 60, I've given birth to three and raised 5!! Right now, the only "baby" at our house, is our Border Collie, named Cash!!

#2. Have I won the lottery? No...afraid not!! Although, my thinking is this: with all my blessings, every day...I don't think much about asking for more!!

#3. Are we moving? No...

#4. Have I published my book? Not yet, but working on it!!

#5. Have I released another CD? That's coming in October, I hope!! 

So...here are the pics, I mentioned and please check back with me soon!!


"Night Watchman"

"Costume Party"


"New Ride"
"Till We Meet Again"


"Tumblin' Tumbleweeds"
"Antique Treasure"

I'll be adding more! Please "stay tuned"!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment