Thursday, June 2, 2011

Made it to FINALIST!!!

I'm so excited today...several weeks ago, I entered artwork in a national art competition, hosted by The Trail of Painted Ponies
(http://www.trailofpaintedponies.com/).



After weeks of waiting and thousands of entries, the finalists for eight categories were announced yesterday, June 1st. My pony, "TUMBLIN' TUMBLEWEEDS" was chosen as a finalist in the "American Country" category!!! I'm so excited about this honor!! I absolutely love painting these beautiful horse figurines and I am hoping, with the help of voters, to win this competition!


PLEASE click on the link below, to be taken directly to the category page...you'll find my entry (TUMBLIN' TUMBLEWEEDS)there. If you feel that it's deserving, please vote for me!! There is some awesome talent shown in the entries, and each person should be congratulated on this achievement!!


Please pass this on to anyone you know that might help me achieve my goal!! Sincere thanks to everyone!!


http://www.trailofpaintedponies.com/artists/competitions/competition-american-country/

No comments:

Post a Comment