Tuesday, January 18, 2011

LATEST ORIGINAL PAINTED PONIES

I'm absolutely loving painting these ponies!  I wanted to post pics of the last few that I've completed...
"40 Days..." #2011-7 --- Inspired by the Bibical story of Noah's Ark.

"My Only Wish" --#2011-8 --- Inspired by the many times of wishing for a horse of my own!

"Rearin' To Go" --#2011-9 ---  Inspired by the thought of horses pulling Santa's sleigh, instead of reindeer!

"Don't Fence Me In" --#2011-10---- Inspired by the old Western song with the same title & the beautiful wild horses of the West!

"Till We Meet Again..." --#2011-11----  Inspired by the thought of losing an equine friend...then hoping to meet them one day when we cross the Rainbow Bridge.

                                         All are sold...but am painting daily!!

2 comments:

  1. My favorite one is Dont Fence me in. Where do you get the figurines to paint on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous, THANK YOU for stopping by and telling me your favorite!! You can buy the blank "Paint Your Own" Painted Pony from The Trail of Painted Pony website:

    www.trailofpaintedponies.com

    Stop by often!!

    ReplyDelete